Do You Need to Hire a Van
If you need to transport boxes for storage or need a van for a small removal, you can schedule a van hire and take advantage of daily discounts or weekend deals. Some vans include a sack trolley for easier moving. In addition, packaging and boxes are available.
Some of the Amenities
Van rentals highlight the following amenities:
- Unlimited mileage
- Blankets and tie-downs for easier moving
- Insurance and breakdown cover
What You Should Know About Scheduling a Rental
To schedule a van or vehicle rental in Melksham, you need to be aware of the following details:
- You need to have a driving licence to show at the counter when you pick up the vehicle.
- A pre-authorisation deposit is normally required, and is set against a debit or credit card on the hire date. The deposit is released by the bank within 5 to 7 days of a vehicle’s return, provided there are no incidents.
- Unlimited mileage is often allowed for up to 1,609 kilometres for seven days. A per-mile rate is charged after the first 1,609 kilometres.
- Normally, a van rental is local and therefore does not include travel outside the UK.
- The van should be returned with a full tank of petrol. Otherwise, the driver incurs a refuelling
- Van hires can be made using MasterCard or Visa.
Once you know the requirements, hiring a van is easy. You simply need to schedule a time and make sure you understand all the associated rules for a van rental in the UK.